The Old Mas houses 4 double bedrooms – each with a private bathroom – and multifunctional space with a shower (possible to host 4 children or adults). You can demonstrate your cooking skills in a brand new kitchen designed by Casimir, appliances by ATAG. The dinner place opens to the private inner courtyard where you can enjoy the long summer evenings. There is WIFI in all the rooms of the house and in the garden.
The oldest part of the house was built in 1573 and it used to be a farmhouse (mas). In the 60s the artist Joseph Szabo bought the abandoned house together with his wife, where worked until his death in 2010. FonsAndré bought the house in 2012 and restored it entirely.
The Old Mas is perfect to host a family with children (there is also a baby bed and other baby equipment available) or a group of friends. FonsAndré also offers catering services.
THE MAS - m2 and equipment 2021
THE MAS: built-in 1553 Renovated: 2018-19 (max. 12 persons)
– kitchen 50m2
– living room 27.5m2
– Hall 10m2
– storage room 12,5m2
– bicycle room 12,5m2
– technical room 10m2
– toilet 1.5m2
– bedroom 1: 2p (double bed or 2 separate beds) + bath / shower / washbasin 15m2
– private courtyard 100m2
– toilet 1.5m2
– bedroom 2: 2p (double bed) (+ babybed if necessary) 20m2 + bathroom (bath / shower / washbasin / toilet) 20m2
– bedroom 3: 2p (double bed) 17,5m2 + bathroom (shower / sink / toilet) 7,5m2
– bedroom4: 4p (2 double beds or 4 separate beds) + shower / washbasin 50m2
– tower bedroom 5: 2p + Japanse shower / washbasin 20m2